Wednesday 11 March 2015

About Us - My Time My Idea

About Us


Mytimemyidea.blogspot.in is a Blog/Site which is currently Running on Blogger Platform here you will get Post related to Blogging, Latest News, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate, Arts & Entertainment, Tech etc. i mean mostly all trending tips & tricks you will find only here. This blog was started in March,2015. 


About Author

The author of My Time My Idea is Jasveer Rana  a marketing professional (SEO & PPC) in Chandigarh. After 3 year carrier I started writing the Blog with the name of "My Time My Idea".  It is a beautiful blog for all the categories included in it.  

Jasveer Rana



Contact With Me On-  Facebook , Google+ , Twitter





2 comments:

Very Nice Mr. Jasveer Rana ..Keep It. Nice Pic ..Looking Great..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More